Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Word Art Wednesday #73

Before I get to this week's word art, I just want to say how grateful I am to all of you who stop by my blog week after week to see see what I've created for Word Art Wednesday.  Your presence and your wonderful comments bless me more than you'll ever know. 

Today's word comes from the book of Isaiah...


God does not work as man works. He does not think as man thinks. His ways are not man’s ways. They are above and beyond anything that we can ever conceive.
 
For this week's layout I choose a picture of TJ reading the bible. It was taken on Christmas morning 2012.  Our greatest hope is that TJ grows up to be a strong man of God.  While we don't know what his future holds,  God's word tells us that if we train up a child in the way he should go, when he is old, he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6).  So we are teaching TJ God's ways, His truths and His word. And that God's way is always perfect.
 
 
 


Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper
Tim Holtz Gears, Paper Clips,and Staples
Bakers Twine

I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's word art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsor Cheery Lynn Designs.

Thanks for stopping by. Blessings to you!

6 comments:

  1. Gemiel I love how TJ is so involved with your church and God's Word - a great foundation, and with your prayers added to the mix, I am sure he will one day be a strong young man in the Lord.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Gemiel! What a wonderful photo of your son!...Nancy :o)
    (Oh, btw...Susi has created a fabulous boy Geeky image for a future release. I saw him and he's really great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Word Art Wednesday layouts,they always reflect the Word of God applied to everyday life and that is so inspirational to me. Fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your awesome layouts are always such a blessing to me, and to our challenge blog. You use the word art so beautifully. It's hard to believe how grown up your son is getting. Where do the years go? SO blessed to know he is being raised to be a man of God. Great job!
    Love you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout and wonderful little gears added for fun embellishments. The Scripture Word Art is a great addition too. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the strength in this layout with its powerful message and the use of all those Tim Holtz gears. May our Lord continue to be TJ's guide throughout all the days of his life. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

    ReplyDelete