Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Word Art Wednesday #71

It's Word Art Wednesday!!  Today's word is from 1 Corinthians...


 
For my layout,  I used a photo of the Grand Canyon, one of God's masterpieces, that I took during our vacation last summer.  Words cannot begin to describe the Canyon,  you have to be there to really absorb all of it's beauty. And even with being there, it's still hard to fully grasp the magnificence of God's creation.  Today's scripture reminded me of the feeling I had when I was at the rim of the Canyon.  Standing there, you get swallowed up in God's presence.  You can feel Him all around you.
And you know that He can do exceedingly, abundantly more than we can ever ask or imagine.




Supplies:
Club Scrap Patterned Paper and Cardstock
K & Co Metal Studs
Queen & Co. Baker's Twine
Brads
Lifestyle Crafts Dies

I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's word art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsors Nicecrane Designs and Verses Rubber Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by. Blessings!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Gemiel this is a fabulous page - love the photograph and the scripture complements it beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding card hun. Fabulous layout for that stunning photo.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly a breath taking photograph you took of the Grand Canyon. I've always wanted to go there. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just had to stop and stare. God's work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gemiel,
    Love the page, I have only seen the Badlands in Alberta Canada and they are magnificent.
    I am so thankful to finally have a computer. It has been a very long three weeks and I have missed seeing all your beautiful work.

    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete