Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!  Today is the day that the world sets aside to celebrate love.  Wouldn't it be great if we lived and loved every day like we do on Valentine's Day.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails.                                      1 Corinthians 13:4-8



Supplies
7 Gypsies patterned paper
Bazzill, Coredinations Cardstock
Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Series 2 stamp
Heidi Swapp Ghost Hearts
Karen Foster brads
7 Gypsies tag
Martha Stewart Heart Gems
Fibers
Tim Holtz Staples
Alcohol Inks
QK Diesel font, Goosebumps


I want to thank you all for participating in the Valentine's Blog Hop.  I appreciate each and every one of your comments.  Welcome to all my new followers!!!!.  And now without further ado,  the winner of my Valentine's Blog Candy is.....

NickelNook  who wrote...

Such a lovely layout! The bling is fabulous! So generous of you to include some candy...thank you!...Nancy :o)

Congrats Nancy!!!   Please e-mail me your full name and address and I'll get your goodies mailed out to you.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Word Art Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! I just popped in to see your Valentine post and here I find out I won your sweet blog candy!
    Your layout is so lovely...that Scripture stamp is fabulous! Thanks for sharing the verses from 1 Corinthians!
    I'll send you my info as soon as I can find your email address! Thank you so much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete