Thursday, August 4, 2011

This is My Game

Happy Thursday Everyone!

For today's layout I decided to do something I usually don't do... I cropped my photos into a shape that's not a square or rectangle.  I can't remember that last time I did that, but when I received the Nesting Diamond dies from the new Lifestyle Crafts Possibilities release, I realized that these dies would be great for cropping photos.  I used the largest diamond for my photo mats and the next smaller size diamond to crop my photos.  The photos are of my son playing basketball in 2009.


Supplies:
Moxxie & Creative Imaginations patterned paper
Basketball textured paper
Bazzill cardstock
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Diamonds DC0172
Quickutz Basketball REV-2-2-0101
Quickutz Metro Mini Font
K & Co. Smash Date Stamp

Check out the new Possiblitites release over at Scrapbuggy.  There are tons of nesting dies in this release, great for cropping and matting photos.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the slanted pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, it fits the sports theme and really draws the eye to the photos, I am goigng to have to experiment with this too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the angle cut photos! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete