Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crazy Love

If you are here for the ODBD Scripture Series 2 release, please scroll down one post.

Hi Everyone!!!  You still have time to create a layout for the August Our Daily Bread Designs Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge.  This month's challenge is to create a layout of any size using at least one number, one embellishment and Our Daily Bread Designs stamp(s).  You can use a number in your title, your journaling, as a page element...wherever your creativity takes you.  However, dating your page does not count as your number.

Today's layout is a 12 x 12 page of my husband and I enjoying a day at Busch Gardens. I decided to incorporate my number in my title so I used the number"4" instead  of the word "for". My scripture is from the newly released Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Series 2 set.  If you haven't seen this set yet, you can read all about it on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog. 





Supplies:
7 Gypsies patterned paper
Bazzill, Coredinations Cardstock
Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Series 2 stamp
Heidi Swapp Ghost Hearts
Karen Foster brads
7 Gypsies tag
Martha Stewart Heart Gems
Fibers
TIm Holtz Staples
Alcohol Inks
QK Diesel font, Goosebumps

To see all the challenge guidelines and how you can win a $25 gift certificate to the Our Daily Bread Designs store click here.  The challenge runs through Wednesday August 31st, 6 PM EST.

I hope you decide to play along.  I can't wait to see what you create.

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous picture and design, Gemiel! Beautifully done! TFS! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title letters! Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete