Friday, August 5, 2011

CPC Gems of Inspiration #3

It's time for the August Gems of Inspiration Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.

This month’s inspirational gem is a seasonal one. Here in Virginia we are deep in the midst of summer and August is usually the hottest month of the year. Summer reminds me of lots of colors. Red, oranges, and yellows reflect the summer heat and teals, blues, and greens remind me of cooling waters. Red, white, and black reminds me of picnics and ants, and whites and tans remind me of sandy beaches.

Let this month's gem inspire you to create a layout incorporating the colors of summer. The layout can be any theme, whatever the summer colors inspire you to create.

I was inspired by this gem to create a 2 page layout using colors associated with cooling waters, something we need a lot of during the hot August days.


Supplies:
Flair Designs patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Jolee's Boutique, Pebbles Inc. & Flair Designs stickers
Martha Stewart journaling block
Heidi Swapp gems
QK Swimsuit  KS-0569
QK Swim Trunks KS-0566
QK Flip Flops RS-0026
QK Stoplight RS-0990

I can’t wait to see how this gem inspires you.

Please link your creation to the CPC blog post here.  Use the keyword GI03 when uploading your layouts to the CPC gallery. If uploading elsewhere, please use CPC GI03.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely 2 Pager! Don't seem these too often - great job and what a fun day.
    Thankyou for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Made my day and no I am not really an artist I just went with the flow :)
    You are such a blessing.....

    ReplyDelete