Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Word Art Wednesday #78

Hi!  It's time for some new word art.  This week's word comes from the Book of Psalms...



Today's verse is one of my favorite scriptures.  In fact, it comes to mind whenever  there are "issues" between my son and I (smile).  I used it on one of the first scrapbook pages I ever created, in his baby book, almost 16 years ago.  Children are indeed a blessing from the Lord, they are a precious gift from God.
 
When I received my digital image from Robyn's Fetish, one of our sponsor's this week, I knew exactly which picture I wanted to use for my layout.  It's a photo of my son, taken when he was 6.
 
 


Supplies:
Little Yellow Bicycle Patterned Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Robyn's Fetish Digital Image
PrismaColor Pencils
Spectrum Noir Markers
Buttons


I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's word art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsors  Robyn's Fetish and  Mark's Finest Papers.

Thanks for stopping by. Blessings to you!







6 comments:

  1. Oh yes - I remember those 'moments/issues' :-). Beautiful page Gemiel, love your son's look of concentration!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Gemiel! The image is a wonderful addition to it! Another beautiful Scripture verse share too!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gemiel :) Such a cute page, love that pic of your son at his 'puter and the way you colored the li'l digi. Great verse this week too. Have a great one!

    ~Kris B
    May GD for WAW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemiel,
    What a great take on the picture. You have a touch that is definitely inspired. I so admire your beautiful pages and this one is over the top.
    Carole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious photograph of your son, Gemiel! It's as precious as the one you posted a few months back of him preaching at your church. My daughter is a junior in HS and went to prom yesterday, so "how fast they grow" is fresh in my mind. As Christians, I know we've reared them to the best of our ability in the way of the Lord, so all we can do is pray that He continue to be their guide no matter where life may take them. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son is certainly a gift from God. Learning computer at age 6 seems so amazing to this old head. You've made a super card with the photo. Thanks for the visit to my blog. I look forward to WAW every week.

    ReplyDelete