Monday, November 28, 2011

Tall Enough

Last week I posted a layout titled "Not Yet Tall Enough".  Well I'm happy to report that now he is tall enough, in fact he's taller than me :).  But you'll never catch me on those rides LOL.


Looks like he was having a great time!!



A little tip...Don't want to spend the money on those overpriced ride photos at the theme park??  Take a photo of the viewinig monitor and capture all the action for the cost of a print.  

Supplies:
Club Scrap Patterned Paper
Karen Foster Designs Rub Ons & Stickers
Quickutz Ticket Die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

  1. I really like that patterned paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip will do next time. Love your layout and Happy to see another great post by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great Layout,Gemiel!! Great colors!!
    Thank you for the tip...never thought of it before!! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete