Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not Yet Tall Enough

Today's layout is about a visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg in the summer of 2006.   Upon entering the park, there is a station where they measure the kids and give them a color coded wristband which indicates which rides they are tall enough to ride.  TJ had just turned 9 and wasn't tall enough to ride any of the "bigger" rides. These photos made me smile while I was creating this layout as now my son is taller than I am.


Supplies:
Piggy Tales Patterned Paper
ODBD Seed Packet and Grow In Grace stamp sets
VersaFine Ink
QK Abigail and Studio fonts
LC Scalloped Rectangles die
Buttons, Floss

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to come back to find out when he is tall enough. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! They grow up so fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on your LO Gemiel. Love how you did your title.

    Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family!

    Blessing AJ

    ReplyDelete