Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ODBD November Scrapbook Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  We're into week 2 of the November Our Daily Bread Designs Scrapbook Challenge.  This month's challenge is a color challenge inspired by the beautiful colors of autumn.  Your challenge is to create a layout of any size and theme using Our Daily Bread Designs stamps and this photo as inspiration.


Use any or all of the colors.  Feel free to add basic colors such as brown, black or white and have fun with it!

For my layout I used the Large Scrapbook Words and Randi's Song stamp sets.


I did all my stamping on manila tags that I colored with Tim Holtz Autumn 2011 Seasonal Series Distress Inks.  I die cut the leaves from white cardstock and colored them with the inks as well. I tied the tiny bow on the "Blessed" tag using the small Bow Easy tool.  It was my first time using this tool and it makes tying the perfect bow so easy.  The leafy swirl and leaves were cut using Cheery Lynn Dies.  I'm really liking the intricate cuts you get from this line of dies.

Supplies:
Club Scrap Patterned Paper and Cardstock
ODBD Large Scrapbook Words and Randi's Song stamps
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and SM Leaves #1 dies
Maya Road Trim
Wrights Hem Tape
Queen & Co. Gems
Tim Holtz Autumn 2011 Seasonal Distress Inks
VersaFine & Memento Inks
Paper Reflections tags

To see all the challenge guidelines and how you can win a $20 gift certificate to the Our Daily Bread Designs store click here.  The challenge runs through Wednesday November 30th, 6:00 PM EST. 

I hope you decide to join in this challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful rich fall colors in your papers and design. Lovely layout and sweet picture perfect for the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemiel, I just love the sets you used on this--so perfect as well as the colors. Just a beautiful page! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemiel, OOOOOOO thank you, I love it I love it, very beautiful LO. I am so honour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, fab use of the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete