Friday, January 21, 2011

Vacation Revisited

I'm currently working on an album from our Summer 2010 vacation so I'll be sharing some vacation layouts as I get them completed. Today's layouts are from our trip to the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. 

This layout is based on a sketch from one of the challenges at last night's Prayer and Paper Night at Christian Paper Crafts


Supplies used:  Pattern Paper & Metal Sign-Karen Foster Designs, Cardstock-Bazzill, Brads-my stash,  Letters-Quickutz

Another sketch challenge from Christian Paper Crafts.  This one was actually for a card, but I used it for a layout instead.



Supplies used:  Pattern Paper & Die Cuts-Crate Paper, Fibers-Close to My Heart, Letters-Quickutz

My goal is to get the album completed before Easter, so stay tuned for more vacation memories.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Just Chillin' LO! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay my last post was blank sorry! With that said:

    Gemiel,
    you are a very talented woman and I just want to say thanks for inspiring me to scrapbook. And thanks to God for giving you the inspiration. You’re the best and thanks for the many scrapbook projects that you have planed so will. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts Gemiel- Looking forward to seeimg what's next.

    ReplyDelete