Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pagerize This!

My layout was the January 5 featured layout on the Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog.  The SOSC issues monthly scrapbooking challenges to inspire you to use your stash. I submitted the layout for the Pagerize This #5 Challenge, which challenges you to create a layout using a provided layout as inspiration. I am so excited to be back in the scrapbooking groove!!  You can check out the challenge blog here Scrap Our Stash Challenge .  Maybe it will inspire you to use some of your stash.

Here's the layout I submitted:


All supplies are from my stash: Patterned paper, lace cut cardstock and sticker - Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z collection. Page embellishments – Tim Holtz Journaling Ticket, Urban Ink (rub on on ticket), Around the Block Shrinky Stickers, Creative Imaginations Art Warehouse sticker, Making Memories Moxie Fab sticker, 7 Gypsies journaling card, and screw brads. Die cut letters are Quickutz.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! It's a great LO. I love all the different details you included.

    ReplyDelete