Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Word Art Wednesday #98

Welcome to Word Art Wednesday.  This week's word art comes from the Book of Psalms...




Psalm 91 is a Psalm of protection, it's a Psalm of security.  It's about the protection God offers us when we have a personal relationship with Him. But to abide in the shadow of the Almighty we must first choose to dwell in the shelter of the Most High.  God wants a relationship with us, but he doesn't force Himself upon us.  The choice is ours.  As for me,  I choose to dwell in His shelter.

Today I have some exciting news to share...Daydream Designs digi stamp store has reopened!!  Those of you that have been following my blog for awhile may remember that I used to be on the Daydream Designs design team.  The store closed for awhile, but now it's reopened with a new format, some new artists, and lots of new stamps. And I was asked to be a member of the new design team!  I said yes, so be on the lookout for my layouts using Daydream Designs digis in the near future.  In honor of the new design team, Diane Noble (the owner) is offering lots of free digis on the Daydream Designs Blog.  They are only available until September 22,  so be sure to stop by.

Our Word Art for today was created by Daydream Designs and they are one of this week's sponsors.  The image on my layout is from the Daydream Designs Birds and Bees Color Set.  The photo is from last summer's family vacation. It's of my niece, husband, sister-in-law, and son trying to find refuge from the excessive heat at the Grand Canyon. They found a little shelter under a clump of trees.




I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Feel free to save today's word art to your computer for your personal use. Check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's word art. If you are new to our challenge, check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the prize drawing from this week's sponsors Daydream Designs and The Scrapping Center.

Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings to you!

6 comments:

  1. Such great news Gemiel - and another beautiful page of a wonderful day.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! I choose to dwell in His shelter too! :o)
    The word art this week is fabulous and I love your beautiful page! Great photo, and that blue is so lovely! I like the addition of the sweet bird too!
    Congratulations on being back to work with Daydream designs! I look forward to seeing your work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. Awesome scripture and sweet bird embellishment. Congrats on being on the DT of Daydream Designs. You will do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemiel....another beauty! I'm delighted to have you back at Daydream Designs. I love your art and appreciate your heart so much. What a wonderfully written explanation about being under God's protective shelter! Blessings on your week, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! I love how you incorporated the colors of the scripture!

    ReplyDelete