Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Word Art Wednesday # 23

It's Word Art Wednesday!!!  Time for some new word art.  Once again our word art comes from the Book of Psalms.  This time it's Psalm 28.


Don't you just love the Book of Psalms!!  Today David is speaking on how the Lord uses His strength on his behalf,  and protects (shields) him from dangers both seen and unseen.  The Lord is our strength and shield as well.  All we have to do is trust in Him with all our heart and have faith. Isn't that good news!!!!  We serve an awesome God and we should rejoice and give Him praise always. And what better way to rejoice and praise than through song. 

For my layout I used a photo of my church's youth choir.  They are small in number, but mighty in the Lord.  My heart greatly rejoices whenever I hear them sing their praises to the King.




Supplies:
Bazzill Cardstock
Our Daily Bread Designs Amazing Grace Hymn Stamp
Spellbinders Labels 10
Spellbinders Crosses 2
Washi Tape
K & Co Metal Studs
Brads
VersaFine, Memento & Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I hope you join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog to see what the other design team members created with this week's art. Be sure to check out the challenge guidelines to find out how you can be eligible for the weekly prize drawing from this week's sponsor Roben Marie Workshop.

Thanks for stopping by today. Blessings to you.

8 comments:

  1. Great page, Gemiel! I love the book of Psalms! I so often encounter my own thoughts and emotions in the Psalms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your washi tape. I'm just starting to fall in love with it myself. If you click on my project for this week and see it up close and personal (LOL), you can see my washi tape on the bottom left and top right. It's cool, isn't it? Thanks for sharing this beautiful layout. I appreciate your art and your heart.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a blessing to see young people seeing His praises! I love that blue washi tape. Pretty layout! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime young adults join together to praise the Lord-it's good thing! Love that you scrapped their picture-great example for others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful page Gemiel and how wonderful it is to hear the youth in any church sing praises to our Lord! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Gemiel - love the way your soft background accentuates the photograph and the scripture.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout Gemiel. Love how you wrote that the youth is small in numbers but mighty in the Lord. And I also love the book of Psalms. They've always been my favorite book of the bible.

    Have a blessed day!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous layout! The picture is perfect, as always, for the verse! I LOVE singing in our church choir--I always tell everyone that it doesn't say you have to be a perfect singer, just make a joyful noise!!! :)

    ReplyDelete