Friday, April 6, 2012

April Gems of Inspiration

Happy Friday!!! It's the first Friday in April and time for a new Gems of Inspiration scrapbook challenge at the Our Daily Bread Designs Forum.

This month's challenge is all about Holy Week and Easter… Your challenge is to create a layout about an activity that you participate in during this most holy week.   It can be a layout about Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter, coloring eggs, egg hunts, family gatherings or any other activity you participate in during Holy Week.

For my layout, I used a photo of me and my friends after Easter Sunday service last year. I used the ODBD I am the Way stamp set to embellish my photo mat and for the tag beneath the photo. I created a 3-D element with one of the flowers in the set.



Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers Patterned Paper
Bazzill & AC Cardstock
Spellbinders Labels 22
Pebbles Chalk
Gems, Lace, Stickles
VersaFine Ink

I hope you get a chance to play along this month. I’d love to see what you create.

If you are using Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, you are encouraged to upload your page to the Scrapbook Pages Category in the ODBD Gallery using keyword ODBDGI05. If you aren't yet registered there, sign up only takes a couple of minutes. If you do not use ODBD stamps, you can post to your blog or another publicly viewable online gallery. Be sure and to come back here and share the link so we can see your beautiful work!

Looking for more scrapbook challenges??? Check out the monthly Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge on the ODBD Blog!



It's Friday...but Sundays' coming!! Happy Easter to you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Gemiel! Thanks for always sharing your beautiful art, and for being such a source of support to Word Art Wednesday. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter clebrating our Risen Lord and Savior.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemiel! How are you? I hope you had a great Easter! My Easter was okay we were blessed to have nice weather. :-) I love this layout! It’s so funny I pulled this picture out to do a layout with it. Ha then I couldn’t find the right papers. But thanks to go I can scrap lift an ideal. Be Blessed and Miss and Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete