Monday, October 24, 2011

CPC October Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  It's blog hop time over at Christian Paper Crafts.  This month's theme is "Give Thanks to the Lord".    When I heard the theme and saw the colors in the blog hop badge (on the sidebar) the first thing I thought of was Thanksgiving.  I used a photo that I took of my family at Thanksgiving dinner at our home in 2009. 


Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
ODBD Scripture Series 2 stamp
Everything else - Me and My Big Ideas

Come join us on the Christian Paper Crafts Blog Hop. The hop is open to members and non-members and there are some great prizes to be awarded.   Just click here to get all the details.  Make sure to go down to the bottom of the post so you don't miss any of the great projects.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gemiel, what an awesome page. just love the elements you used with this photo. It's nice to have family photos like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page. . .love all of the different bits, the colors, the textures. . .just everything! It's beautiful! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gemiel Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the colors of your layout and a great pic.

    On my Halloween card it was a roll of paper ribbon that was used.

    Happy Crafting AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemiel what a great page and love the embellishments! Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete