Scrapbuggy, my go to place for all things Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts, has started hosting challenges on their blog. Their first challenge is an alphabet challenge.
The rules are simple...
1) Create a layout, any size.
2) Choose a letter of the alphabet and guide your layout around that letter. For example, if you choose P, your page could include pink, paisley, polka dots, purple, etc. Or maybe your page is a picnic theme, with pickles, pork chops and party hats. LOL.
3) You may use other items as well, but be sure your page is predominantly based on the one letter.
4) Be sure to include in your description a list of all the items on your page that begin with the letter you chose.
5) The challenge ends on June 19 and you need to post your page using Mr. Linky on the Scrapbuggy Blog .
For my page I choose the letter "T". There are at least eleven (11) "T" things on my layout...turtle die cut, title, ticket die cut, tag die cut, TJ, tan shorts, turtle in the photo, Teriyaki font, two photos, "T" die cut letters, tiny alphas
Like to play along? Go on over to the Scrapbuggy Blog for more details.