Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Did you miss me???  Bet you didn't even know I was gone (smile).  Last week was spring break here in VA and we went to visit my Dad in Philly.  My Dad still lives in the house I grew up in, so a trip back home always brings back fond childhood memories.  It was rather cold and chilly in Philly, the kind of weather that keeps you indoors, but we did venture out one day to explore the City of Brotherly Love.   Even though I spent half my life in Philly, I am always learning something new about the city.   Here's a photo of us at the Liberty Bell.


We also took in a tour of the US Mint so TJ could learn about how coins are made.  No pictures are allowed inside the mint,  but we did take this photo outside.



Now that I'm back and my laptop is finally fixed, I'll be sharing a few more New Orleans layouts this week.  I'm getting close to my goal date of Easter to get my 2010 vacation album completed, and I've still got a few more NOLA layouts to do.  Then it's off to Florida and then the trip back home.  Hmmm, maybe I'd better rethink this... 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time, Gemiel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time! Hurry up and post! I always appreciate your inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you were gone, and envy you that Liberty Bell layout to come. But finish your vaca album by Easter? Maybe by the end of the Relay Crop a week later.

    Ruthann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you over at Christian Paper Crafts and decided to pop in here to see if everything was okay! So thankful that it is and that you had a lovely vacation! Blessings! Jan (Janaria from CPC)

    ReplyDelete