Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Eats

New Orleans is famous for it's good eats so while we were there we had to indulge.  We stopped for beignets  (which the kids said were like little square funnel cakes) at the famous Cafe du Monde.


We visited another famous eating establishment, the Acme Oyster House.  We stood in line for an hour to get in but the food proved to be well worth the wait.  Tim and Dad shared some oysters on the half shell and we had a variety of seafood dishes for our main course.


And here's a fun photo of TJ and me.




We actually went to New Orleans for a family reunion.  We're not from the area,  but one of our family members lives there now and he hosted the reunion.  I'll share some family layouts in my next post.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous as usual! I love that title font for your Oysters LO. :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gemiel. yo, I love that mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW i sure do miss those beignets w/a cup of Hot coffee. I cant wait to get back home. I love your mardi gras paper. Lovely LO

    www.anjenicgibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete