For those of you that aren't familiar with Faithbooking or Scrapbooking your faith...
- A means to express our faith. A journey of faith
- The ability to capture life’s lessons that God teaches us.
- A way to remember God’s faithfulness and presence in our daily lives.
- An eternal legacy for our children
- A witnessing tool
- An incredible, permanent reminder of our God Moments and His hand in our lives.
- Obedience to God’s command to remember what he has done for us. (Ps. 78:4)
- Scripture, Thoughts, Prayers, Blessings, Memories, Letters, and Stories combined with our photographs to always remember our personal, spiritual journey with the Lord.
I was introduced today on the Faithfully Yours Blog so if you have a moment, stop by and check out today's post ... Glorify the Lord in All You Do . You will see some of my work and learn some new things about me.
Faithfully Yours has their own line of scrapbooking products. The added faith element to their designs makes them different from all others. I'll be sharing some pages created with their products in the upcoming weeks.
Thanks for stopping by. Blessings to you.