Sunday, December 11, 2011

11-11-11

Hello Everyone,

Some of you have let me know that you are a little disappointed at the infrequency of my blog posts lately.  I am so humbled and grateful that you actually look forward to seeing my work on a regular basis and I am making a commitment to post more frequently.

Today's layout uses photos that were taken on 11/11/11.  TJ and I were at a local shopping center and we were surprized to see that they had already put up the Christmas decorations.  The pictures are the first photos I took with my new iphone  (thanks Tim :)) and I am really happy with how they turned out considering I wasn't sure of what I was doing LOL.  Can you believe that Verizon actually offers classes on how to use the phone?!



Supplies:
Autumn Leaves patterned paper      
ODBD Ornaments 2 stamp set   
Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments dies
Ranger Embossing ink and powder
gems, ribbon, buttons, brads

Krylon Gold Leafing Pen
QK and Lifestyle Crafts dies



Thanks for stopping by.  Be blessed.

1 comment: