Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a great scrapbooking week!!!

This has been a great week for me.  First I found out that I was the winner of an Apron Strings scrapbook kit over at the Scraps of Color E:spire.  You can check it out here.  Then  I learned that I was the winner of the Christian Paper Crafts Love in In the Air Blog Hop.  I'll be receiving the "He is the Lamb" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers.  And today I learned that my "Springtime In Washington" layout was the winner of the Beat the Winter Blues Blog Hop at Christian Paper Crafts.  For that I'll be receiving a new stamp set by Kim Hughes.  Don't you just love surprizes and free scrapping goodies?!!  Thanks and praise be to God for the wonderful blessings.

Of course I couldn't leave you without a layout.  My 2 Tim's love to play around and have fun.  They even invent their own games.  Here's a layout of a game I call "Pillow Boxing".   Looks like they're having a good time.


Supplies:  Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny; Tag- Bo Bunny; Stickers- EK Success; Die Cut Letters- Quickutz; Brad- My stash

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Congrats and enjoy your crafty goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations!!! And didn't you win over at ODBD recently too? You are on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete